Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Quattro giorni...

Four days (quattro giorni) from now--including today--I'll be boarding a plane.  In two days (due giorni), I'll be leaving town for my cousin's wedding (and I don't think I'll get too much packing done while out of town.  Crazy, I know).  Despite the time crunch, I still have a slight predicament: 


Don't worry, the suitcase is bigger than it looks in the picture.  It is, however, exactly as empty as it appears.  I'm getting way too good at procrastinating.  Seriously.  I hope the packing gods are on my side in the next few days...

Okay, okay, that picture may have been for dramatic effect.  I actually have started packing.  Right now, I'm a load of laundry away from making my clothes comfortable in their new home (i.e. my suitcase).  I think my family would like to strangle me because I've kind of taken over the living room:


The crazy thing is that the clothes you see in the picture are well over half of the clothes I'll be bringing along for four months of travel.  I don't know whether I should proud that everything will fit in the suitcase, or slightly grossed out, since these are basically the only things I'll be wearing the entire semester.  I think I'll go with proud.  Clothes can always be washed, after all!  Or maybe I'll just buy some fabulous new Italian clothes...  hmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment